The museum of prison is situated to the south of the Museum of the Bulgarian Revival and Constituent Assembly. It was built in the middle of the XIX th c. It worked as a prison to 1954.
The prison was built just in stones. There is a ground floor and two upper stories. There are two inner yards surrounded by high walls and some service buildings.
We could feel the real atmosphere in the restored cells where many famous revolutionaries were locked up and tortured. The instruments of torture are exposed there.
For group reservations: +35962 622 148 and +359887 659 829 or at firstname.lastname@example.org